Colt State Park is an beautiful destination for outdoor recreation and the gem of Rhode Island's state parks. Discover 4 miles of scenic biking and hiking paths, panoramic views of Narragansett Bay, fruit orchards, and picnic areas for a day of fun and adventure.
Representing Bristol's historical charm, Blithwold is a beautifully-preserved, 19th-century garden estate. Tour its manicured gardens along elegant stone walls and walkways, and tour the mansion to view original furnishings and period artwork.
Learn about Bristol's maritime and boat-building history by visiting the Herreshoff Marine Museum. Home to the America's Cup Hall of Fame, the museum celebrates the innovations of the Herreshoff Manufacturing Company in yacht and boat design.
- Hope Street - Bristol, RI
- Audubon Society Environmental
Education Center - Bristol, RI
- Linden Place Mansion - Bristol, RI
- Coggeshall Farm Museum - Bristol, RI
- Independence Park - Bristol, RI
- Prudence Island Ferry - Bristol, RI
- Mosaic Arts Gallery - Bristol, RI
- Bristol Art Museum - Bristol, RI
- William Fales House - Bristol, RI