Bristol Rhode Island Beach Travel Tips
- What time is check-in and check-out at the Bristol Harbor Inn?Check-in is at 4:00 pm, and check-out is at 11:00 am. Guests must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- What is the Inn’s cancellation policy?From May to October, you must cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty of one night's room and tax.
From November to April, you must cancel by 6 pm the day of arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty of one night's room and tax.
We also offer a discounted advanced purchase rate which has a non-refundable cancellation policy and full payment due at the time of booking.
Cancellation policies may vary by date and rate plan.
- Does the Inn require a deposit with the reservation?Yes, we require a one-night deposit to guarantee a reservation.
- What is the Inn’s pet policy?We apologize, but the Bristol Harbor Inn does not allow pets.
- Does Bristol Harbor Inn offer Wi-Fi?Yes, we offer high-speed internet throughout the entire hotel.
- Does Bristol Harbor Inn offer accessible rooms?Yes, we proudly offer ADA-compliant guest rooms. Please contact our Reservations Team.
- Are there coffee makers, microwaves, and refrigerators/freezers in the rooms?All guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers and refrigerators. Suites have microwaves. Some suites also have kitchenettes.
Please call our Reservations Team to assist with reserving the room type that best suits your needs.
- How many floors does the Inn have?The main hotel has three floors, with 48 guest rooms and suites, and there is an elevator.
There are also eight additional rooms and suites located in historic buildings on site which do not have elevators.
The one-bedroom suites with kitchens also do not have elevator access.
Room descriptions are located under the "Rooms" tab of our website, explaining which room types have stairs for access.
Please feel free to contact our Reservations Team with questions.
- Does the Inn have a fitness center?Yes, Bristol Harbor Inn has a fitness center that is accessible 24 hours.
- Does the Inn have an onsite spa?Yes, we also have a Micro Spa, which is available by appointment only. Please visit our website, www.bristolharborinn.com/spa, for more information.
- Does the Inn have a business center?We have two lobby kiosks with computers and a printer for guest use.
- Does the Inn have a pool?No, the Inn does not have a pool.
- Does the Inn have a guest laundry?Yes, the Inn has a guest laundry.
- Are there onsite dining options?Yes. Empire Tea and Coffee offers discounts for hotel guests.
Steps away from our Inn are the DeWolf Tavern and Thames Waterside Grill, both of which offer lunch and dinner overlooking Bristol Harbor.
Please visit www.dewolftavern.com and www.thameswaterside.com for more information.
Numerous other restaurants are within a 5-10 minute walk or drive.
Please visit our dining page for more information at www.britsolharborinn.com/dining.
- Does the Inn provide guest parking?Yes, onsite guest parking is included in the amenity fee.
- What is included in the amenity fee?The amenity fee covers the following:
- Two (2) bottles of water upon check-in
- In-room coffee and tea
- Super-fast high-speed internet
- Use of fitness center
- Discounted rental rates at Bristol Bikes store
- Use of lobby computers and printers
- Daily use of our seasonal marina
- Onsite guest parking
- Does the Inn accept cash for room charges?We are sorry, but our hotel does not accept cash payments for any services provided. All major valid credit cards are accepted.